Link Tsi Limited was set up on Friday the 24th of August 1990. Their current address is Dublin 2, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors Simon Fitness, Matt Claxton, Lisa Hand, Fergal Molony and Robert Hughes have been the director of 250 other Irish companies between them; 33 of which are now closed. Link Tsi Limited has 1 shareholder. This Irish company shares its Eircode with at least 435 other companies.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:03/11/2017
- Latest Accounts Filed:05/10/2017
- Report Based On Accounts:31/12/2016
- Next Set of Accounts Due:30/09/2018
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Link Tsi Limited
- Time in Business:27 Years
- Company Number:163472
- Size:Micro Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Phone:+353 (0)1 224 0889
- Principal Activity:[74.84] Other Business Activities N.E.C.
- May Trade As:
- Disclaimer: Other Details
- Please note the 'other details' displayed above are collected from a variety of public sources and are appended to this report for your convenience. As they are non-CRO data, we can not vouch for their accuracy or timeliness. To update contact details on this company simply email us
- Registered Address:2 Grand Canal Square,
Grand Canal Harbour,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|NEW! B10 CHANGE IN DIRECTORS/SECRETARY||14||22/05/2018||15/06/2018|
|B83 ALTERATION OF FINANCIAL YEAR END DATE||2||09/02/2018||09/02/2018|
|G1Q - CONSTITUTION||7||26/10/2017||27/10/2017|
|G1Q CHANGE OF NAME SPECIAL RESOLUTION||4||26/10/2017||27/10/2017|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||50||30/09/2017||05/10/2017|