Keelings Solutions Limited was set up on Friday the 11th of January 2008. Their current partial address is Co.Dublin, and the company status is Normal. The company has 6 directors who have also been the directors of 54 other Irish companies between them; 27 of which are now closed. Keelings Solutions Limited has 3 shareholders.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:21/08/2018
- Latest Accounts Filed:27/07/2018
- Report Based On Accounts:25/11/2017
- Next Set of Accounts Due:11/07/2019
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Keelings Solutions Limited
- Time in Business:10 Years
- Company Number:451613
- Size:Small Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Phone:+353 (0)1 813 5943
- Principal Activity:[72.60] Other Computer Related Activities
- May Trade As:Keelings Solutions Ltd
- Disclaimer: Other Details
- Please note the 'other details' displayed above are collected from a variety of public sources and are appended to this report for your convenience. As they are non-CRO data, we can not vouch for their accuracy or timeliness. To update contact details on this company simply email us
- Registered Address:Foodcentral,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|ACCOUNTS CERTIFICATION PAGE||2||11/07/2018||27/07/2018|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||29||11/07/2018||27/07/2018|
|B10A CHANGE IN DIRECTOR MULTI COMP||7||05/01/2018||17/01/2018|
|B10A CHANGE IN DIRECTOR MULTI COMP||7||10/01/2018||17/01/2018|
|CERTIFICATE - N1 CONVERSION TO LTD||1||24/03/2016||05/04/2016|