Janssen Biologics (Ireland) was set up on Friday the 1st of October 2004. Their current address is Co. Cork, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors John Fenton, Regina Mulhall, Kyran Johnson, Dave Geelan and Brendan O'Leary have been the director of 30 other Irish companies between them; 7 of which are now closed. Janssen Biologics (Ireland) has 2 shareholders.
- Unlimited Companies are not required to file financial accounts. Therefore this report is based on Judgment searches for the Company, and extensive background checks of each of its directors based on name, date of birth (if available) and town/county.
- Credit Report
- Company Printout Report
- Full Directors Background Check
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Janssen Biologics (Ireland)
- Time in Business:13 Years
- Company Number:391741
- Size:Large Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Phone:+353 (0)1 620 2300
- Principal Activity:[24.42] Manufacture of Pharmaceutical Preparations
- Registered Address:Barnahely,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|B10 CHANGE IN DIRECTORS/SECRETARY||5||09/06/2017||19/09/2017|
|B10 CHANGE IN DIRECTORS/SECRETARY||6||09/06/2017||14/08/2017|
|G1P - SPECIAL RESOLUTION||4||19/12/2016||23/12/2016|
|N3 CHANGE OF COMPANY NAME(NEW ACT REQUIREMENT)||3||29/09/2016||01/11/2016|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||16||30/09/2016||20/10/2016|