Island Capital Services Limited was set up on Monday the 10th of July 2000. Their current address is Dublin 4, and the company status is Dissolved By Merger. The company's current directors Brian Fagan, John Ryall and Ann Foley have been the director of 163 other Irish companies between them; 46 of which are now closed. Island Capital Services Limited has 2 shareholders. This Irish company shares its Eircode with at least 41 other companies.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:02/09/2017
- Latest Accounts Filed:04/10/2016
- Report Based On Accounts:31/12/2015
- Next Set of Accounts Due:30/09/2017
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Island Capital Services Limited
- Time in Business:17 Years
- Company Number:329983
- Size:Medium Company
- Current Status:DISSOLVED BY MERGER
- Principal Activity:[67.13] Activities Auxiliary To Financial Intermediation N.E.C.
- May Trade As:Island Capital Services Ltd
- Registered Address:Boole House,
Beech Hill Office Campus,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|G1P - SPECIAL RESOLUTION||4||22/08/2017||01/09/2017|
|B2 CHANGE IN SITUATION OF REG OFFICE.||4||03/05/2017||24/05/2017|
|B72 - AUDITOR`S RESIGNATION NOTICE AFTER AUDIT EXE||4||28/02/2017||01/03/2017|
|ACCOUNTS CERTIFICATION PAGE||2||30/09/2016||04/10/2016|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||9||30/09/2016||04/10/2016|