Investec Corporate Finance Ireland Limited was set up on Monday the 26th of September 1994. Their current address is The Harcourt Building,Harcourt Street,Dublin 2, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors Derek Byrne and Liam Booth have been the director of 62 other Irish companies between them; 28 of which are now closed. Investec Corporate Finance Ireland Limited has 1 shareholder. This Irish company shares its Eircode with at least 20 other companies.
- Company Name:Investec Corporate Finance Ireland Limited
- Time in Business:23 Years
- Company Number:222489
- Size:Large Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Principal Activity:[65.XX] Financial Intermediation, Except Insurance and Pension Funding
- May Trade As:Investec Corporate Finance Ireland Ltd
- Disclaimer: Other Details
- Please note the 'other details' displayed above are collected from a variety of public sources and are appended to this report for your convenience. As they are non-CRO data, we can not vouch for their accuracy or timeliness. To update contact details on this company simply email us on email@example.com
- Registered Address:The Harcourt Building,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||8||31/12/2016||18/01/2017|
|OTHER DIRECTORSHIP LIST||6||31/12/2016||18/01/2017|