Iac Graphics Limited was set up on Wednesday the 7th of April 1999. Their current address is Co. Dublin, and the current official company status is Normal, however please note the RiskWatch entry below. The company's current directors Patrick James O'Brien, Peter Collins, Richard Roeder and Niall Cunningham have been the director of 35 other Irish companies between them; 8 of which are now closed. Iac Graphics Limited has 1 shareholder.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:03/11/2017
- Latest Accounts Filed:27/09/2017
- Report Based On Accounts:31/12/2016
- Next Set of Accounts Due:30/09/2018
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Iac Graphics Limited
- Time in Business:19 Years
- Company Number:304788
- Size:Medium Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Phone:+353 (0)61 471 800
- Principal Activity:[45.44] Painting and Glazing
- May Trade As:Iac Graphics Ltd
- Disclaimer: Other Details
- Please note the 'other details' displayed above are collected from a variety of public sources and are appended to this report for your convenience. As they are non-CRO data, we can not vouch for their accuracy or timeliness. To update contact details on this company simply email us
- Registered Address:Iac House,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|B10 CHANGE IN DIRECTORS/SECRETARY||5||12/04/2018||03/05/2018|
|B10 CHANGE IN DIRECTORS/SECRETARY||5||01/08/2016||01/12/2017|
|G1 SPECIAL RESOLUTION||5||31/08/2017||23/10/2017|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||9||27/09/2017||27/09/2017|