Hume Brophy Communications Unlimited Company was set up on Friday the 22nd of July 2005. Their current address is Dublin 2, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors John Hume, Conall McDevitt, Michael Brophy and Eoin Brophy have been the director of 10 other Irish companies between them. Hume Brophy Communications Unlimited Company has 3 shareholders.
- Unlimited Companies are not required to file financial accounts. Therefore this report is based on Judgment searches for the Company, and extensive background checks of each of its directors based on name, date of birth (if available) and town/county.
- Credit Report
- Company Printout Report
- Full Directors Background Check
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Hume Brophy Communications Unlimited Company
- Time in Business:12 Years
- Company Number:405654
- Size:Micro Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Phone:+32 (0) 2 234 6860
- Principal Activity:[74.14] Business and Management Consultancy Activities
- May Trade As:
- Disclaimer: Other Details
- Please note the 'other details' displayed above are collected from a variety of public sources and are appended to this report for your convenience. As they are non-CRO data, we can not vouch for their accuracy or timeliness. To update contact details on this company simply email us
- Registered Address:14 Herbert Street,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|B10A CHANGE IN DIRECTOR MULTI COMP||4||24/10/2016||14/11/2017|
|B10A CHANGE IN DIRECTOR MULTI COMP||4||30/05/2016||14/11/2017|
|C1 MORTGAGE/CHARGE CREATED BY IRISH COMPANY||5||08/11/2017||09/11/2017|
|C1A NOTICE OF CHG BY A CO INC. IN THE STATE||4||08/11/2017||08/11/2017|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||12||30/09/2017||28/10/2017|