Hkc Limited was set up on Thursday the 12th of September 1991. Their current address is Dublin 24, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors Gerard Kelly, Nicholas Quigley and Mary Stone have been the director of 16 other Irish companies between them; 1 of which is now closed. Hkc Limited has 5 shareholders.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:17/07/2017
- Latest Accounts Filed:22/06/2017
- Report Based On Accounts:30/09/2016
- Next Set of Accounts Due:28/05/2018
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Hkc Limited
- Time in Business:26 Years
- Company Number:178663
- Size:Small Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Phone:+353 (0)1 456 7007
- Principal Activity:[51.14] Agents Involved in the Sale of Machinery, Industrial Equipment, Ships and Aircraft
- May Trade As:Hkc Ltd
- Disclaimer: Other Details
- Please note the 'other details' displayed above are collected from a variety of public sources and are appended to this report for your convenience. As they are non-CRO data, we can not vouch for their accuracy or timeliness. To update contact details on this company simply email us
- Registered Address:Parkway Business Centre,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|C6 MEMO OF SATISFACTION OF A CHARGE-FULL||-||02/05/2018||01/06/2018||Coming|
|C6 MEMO OF SATISFACTION OF A CHARGE-FULL||-||10/05/2018||01/06/2018||Coming|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||11||28/05/2017||22/06/2017|
|ACCOUNTS CERTIFICATION PAGE||4||28/05/2017||22/06/2017|