High Grade Imports (Ireland) Limited was set up on Tuesday the 17th of October 1989. Their current partial address is Dublin 12, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors have been the director of 18 other Irish companies between them; 11 of which are now closed. High Grade Imports (Ireland) Limited has 1 shareholder.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:15/10/2019
- Latest Accounts Filed:12/09/2019
- Report Based On Accounts:31/12/2018
- Next Set of Accounts Due:30/09/2020
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:High Grade Imports (Ireland) Limited
- Time in Business:30 Years
- Company Number:150600
- Size:Micro Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Principal Activity:[50.30] Sale of Motor Vehicle Parts and Accessories
- May Trade As:
- Largest Company Shareholder:
- Registered Address:Frank Fahey Centre,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||8||12/09/2019||12/09/2019|
|B2 CHANGE IN SITUATION OF REG OFFICE.||3||14/08/2018||06/09/2018|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||7||14/08/2018||14/08/2018|