Headboard & Footstool Co. of Ireland Limited was set up on Friday the 3rd of August 2007. Their current partial address is Dublin 2, and the company status is Liquidation. The company's current director has been the director of 2 other Irish companies; 1 of which is now closed. Headboard & Footstool Co. of Ireland Limited has 2 shareholders. This Irish company shares its Eircode with at least 277 other companies.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:05/06/2019
- Latest Accounts Filed:27/04/2018
- Report Based On Accounts:31/12/2017
- Next Set of Accounts Due:30/03/2019
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Headboard & Footstool Co. of Ireland Limited
- Time in Business:11 Years
- Company Number:444286
- Size:Micro Company
- Current Status:LIQUIDATION
- Principal Activity:[51.15] Agents Involved in the Sale of Furniture, Household Goods, Hardware and Ironmongery
- May Trade As:
- Registered Address:32 Fitzwilliam Place,
- RiskWatch: MEETING OF CREDITORS
Took place on 04/01/2019
- RiskWatch: E2 NOTICE OF APPOINTMENT OF LIQUIDATOR
Effective Date 04/01/2019
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|B2 CHANGE IN SITUATION OF REG OFFICE.||4||04/01/2019||08/01/2019|
|G2 ORDINARY RESOLUTION - ORDINARY RESOLUTION TO WIND UP & APPOINT A LIQUIDATOR||2||04/01/2019||07/01/2019|
|E2 NOTICE OF APPOINTMENT OF LIQUIDATOR||2||04/01/2019||07/01/2019|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||8||30/03/2018||27/04/2018|
|CERTIFICATE - N1 CONVERSION TO LTD||1||04/08/2016||04/08/2016|