Griffeen Properties Limited was set up on Monday the 12th of December 2005. Their current address is The Griffeen Centre, Lucan, Co Dublin, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors John McLoughlin and Helen McLoughlin have been the director of 46 other Irish companies between them; 3 of which are now closed. Griffeen Properties Limited has 2 shareholders.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:06/10/2017
- Latest Accounts Filed:02/10/2017
- Report Based On Accounts:31/12/2016
- Next Set of Accounts Due:30/09/2018
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Griffeen Properties Limited
- Time in Business:12 Years
- Company Number:412244
- Size:Micro Company
- Current Status:NORMALForm E8 (Notice of Appointment of Receiver) per S436 CA 2014 has been filed with the CRO in respect of part or all of the property of the company, which property may or may not be beneficially owned by the company. Please refer to the relevant E8 Form(s) for further information.
- Principal Activity:[70.12] Buying and Selling of Own Real Estate
- May Trade As:Griffeen Properties Ltd
- Registered Address:The Griffeen Centre,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|E9 RECEIVERS ABSTRACT||12||20/11/2017||19/12/2017|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||8||30/09/2017||02/10/2017|
|ACCOUNTS CERTIFICATION PAGE||2||30/09/2017||02/10/2017|
|E8 NOTICE OF APPOINTMENT OF RECEIVER||2||21/05/2017||24/05/2017|