Ge Sensing EMEA Unlimited Company was set up on Friday the 28th of October 2005. Their current partial address is Co Clare, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors have been the director of 8 other Irish companies between them; 4 of which are now closed. Ge Sensing EMEA Unlimited Company has 1 shareholder.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:09/11/2017
- Latest Accounts Filed:06/11/2017
- Report Based On Accounts:31/12/2016
- Next Set of Accounts Due:31/07/2018
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Ge Sensing EMEA Unlimited Company
- Time in Business:12 Years
- Company Number:410117
- Size:Large Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Phone:+353 (0)61 470 200
- Principal Activity:[31.20] Manufacture of Electricity Distribution and Control Apparatus
- May Trade As:
- Disclaimer: Other Details
- Please note the 'other details' displayed above are collected from a variety of public sources and are appended to this report for your convenience. As they are non-CRO data, we can not vouch for their accuracy or timeliness. To update contact details on this company simply email us
- Registered Address:Sensing House,
Shannon Free Zone East,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||13||31/07/2017||06/11/2017|
|B77 AUTHORISE AGENT||2||28/06/2017||29/06/2017|
|N3 CHANGE OF COMPANY NAME(NEW ACT REQUIREMENT)||2||04/08/2016||26/09/2016|
|CERTIFICATE - N3 CHANGE OF COMPANY NAME(NEW ACT REQUIREMENT)||1||04/08/2016||26/09/2016|