Fimarex Limited was set up on Wednesday the 12th of October 1966. Their current partial address is Co. Donegal, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors have been the director of 9 other Irish companies between them; 3 of which are now closed. Fimarex Limited has 4 shareholders.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:06/08/2018
- Latest Accounts Filed:30/07/2018
- Report Based On Accounts:31/07/2017
- Next Set of Accounts Due:30/04/2019
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Fimarex Limited
- Time in Business:51 Years
- Company Number:24250
- Size:Large Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Principal Activity:[52.23] Retail Sale of Fish, Crustaceans and Molluscs
- May Trade As:Fimarex Ltd
- Registered Address:Roshin Road,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||10||30/04/2018||30/07/2018|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||9||30/04/2017||24/08/2017|
|G1P - SPECIAL RESOLUTION||10||27/04/2017||08/05/2017|
|CERTIFICATE - N1 CONVERSION TO LTD||1||15/11/2016||30/11/2016|