Dublin Regional Tourism Authority was set up on Wednesday the 8th of November 1989. Their current address is 88-95 Amiens Street,Dublin 1, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors Deborah Nolan and Kieran McDonald have been the director of 11 other Irish companies between them; 2 of which are now closed.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:21/08/2017
- Latest Accounts Filed:10/07/2017
- Report Based On Accounts:31/12/2016
- Next Set of Accounts Due:30/09/2018
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Dublin Regional Tourism Authority
- Time in Business:28 Years
- Company Number:151423
- Size:Small Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Principal Activity:[75.12] Regulation of the Activities of Agencies That Provide Health Care, Education, Cultural Services and Other Social Services, Excluding Social Security
- May Trade As:
- Registered Address:88-95 Amiens Street,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||10||10/07/2017||10/07/2017|
|N3 CHANGE OF COMPANY NAME(NEW ACT REQUIREMENT)||6||26/10/2016||11/11/2016|