Donegal Democrat Printing Unlimited Company was set up on Monday the 30th of March 1987. Their current address is Dublin 2, and the company status is Dissolved with the company closing on Wednesday the 10th of May 2017. The company's current directors Ashley Gilroy Mark Highfield and David John King have been the director of 26 other Irish companies between them; 15 of which are now closed. Donegal Democrat Printing Unlimited Company has 1 shareholder.
- Unlimited Companies are not required to file financial accounts. Therefore this report is based on Judgment searches for the Company, and extensive background checks of each of its directors based on name, date of birth (if available) and town/county.
- Credit Report
- Company Printout Report
- Full Directors Background Check
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Donegal Democrat Printing Unlimited Company
- Time in Business:30 Years
- Company Number:121062
- Size:Micro Company
- Current Status:DISSOLVED(10/05/2017)
- Principal Activity:[22.21] Printing of Newspapers
- Registered Address:Riverside One,
37-42 Sir John Rogerson's Quay,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|SR TO APPLY FOR VOLUNTARY STRIKE OFF||4||10/11/2016||19/01/2017|
|H15 - REQUEST FOR VOLUNTARY STRIKE-OFF||6||18/01/2017||19/01/2017|
|OTHER DIRECTORSHIP LIST||4||28/09/2016||10/10/2016|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||9||28/09/2016||10/10/2016|
|B73 REQUEST TO CHANGE A COMPANYS NARD||4||28/09/2016||10/10/2016|