Davy Investment Fund Services Limited was set up on Thursday the 3rd of August 1989. Their current partial address is Dublin 2, and the company status is Normal. The company has 7 directors who have also been the directors of 138 other Irish companies between them; 50 of which are now closed. Davy Investment Fund Services Limited has 2 shareholders. This Irish company shares its Eircode with at least 84 other companies.
- Order Report For Details
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Davy Investment Fund Services Limited
- Time in Business:29 Years
- Company Number:148223
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Phone:+353 (0)1 679 7788
- Principal Activity:[74.14] Business and Management Consultancy Activities
- May Trade As:
- Disclaimer: Other Details
- Please note the 'other details' displayed above are collected from a variety of public sources and are appended to this report for your convenience. As they are non-CRO data, we can not vouch for their accuracy or timeliness. To update contact details on this company simply email us
- Majority Shareholder:
- Registered Address:Davy House,
49, Dawson Street,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|B10 CHANGE IN DIRECTORS/SECRETARY||6||16/10/2018||14/12/2018|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||32||29/08/2018||26/09/2018|
|B5 RETURN OF ALLOTMENTS.||2||16/04/2018||24/09/2018|
|D20 APPLICATION TO RE-REGISTER COMPANY TYPE||3||24/07/2018||08/08/2018|
|CERTIFICATE - N3 CHANGE OF COMPANY NAME(NEW ACT REQUIREMENT)||1||23/11/2016||22/11/2016|