Crossan Hennessy Newsagents Limited was set up on Wednesday the 7th of November 2007. Their current partial address is Dublin 12, and the current official company status is Normal, however please note the RiskWatch entry below. The company's current directors have been the director of 16 other Irish companies between them; 7 of which are now closed. According to our records, Crossan Hennessy Newsagents Limited has had judgments registered against it. Crossan Hennessy Newsagents Limited has 2 shareholders. This Irish company shares its Eircode with at least 1 other company.
- Company Name:Crossan Hennessy Newsagents Limited
- Time in Business:10 Years
- Company Number:448661
- Size:Micro Company
- Current Status:NORMALForm E8 (Notice of Appointment of Receiver) per S436 CA 2014 has been filed with the CRO in respect of part or all of the property of the company, which property may or may not be beneficially owned by the company. Please refer to the relevant E8 Form(s) for further information.
- Principal Activity:[52.27] Other Retail Sale of Food, Beverages and Tobacco in Specialized Stores
- May Trade As:
- Registered Address:921 Knockmitten Close,
Western Industrial Estate,
- RiskWatch: HIGH COURT PETITION
Presentation Date 07/05/2015
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Judgments have been registered against Crossan Hennessy Newsagents Limited.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|E9 RECEIVERS ABSTRACT||6||11/02/2016||10/11/2017|
|E9 RECEIVERS ABSTRACT||6||11/02/2017||10/11/2017|
|E9 RECEIVERS ABSTRACT||6||11/08/2016||10/11/2017|
|E24 NOTICE OF APPLICATION FOR APPNTMT OF EXAMINER||4||08/05/2015||17/05/2016|
|E8 NOTICE OF APPOINTMENT OF RECEIVER||3||12/08/2015||13/08/2015|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||8||07/11/2014||09/02/2015|
|CERTIFICATE - NEW COMPANY WITH CAPITAL DUTY||1||07/11/2007||22/10/2007|