Coolock Community & Enterprise Campus Company Limited By Guarantee was set up on Wednesday the 7th of September 1988. Their current address is Dublin 17, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors Mark Hildebrand, Deirdre Murphy, Caroline Bergin, Gillian Kennedy and Thomas Patrick Broughan have been the director of 62 other Irish companies between them; 34 of which are now closed. This Irish company shares its Eircode with at least 2 other companies.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:13/11/2017
- Latest Accounts Filed:10/10/2017
- Report Based On Accounts:31/12/2016
- Next Set of Accounts Due:19/09/2018
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Coolock Community & Enterprise Campus Company Limited By Guarantee
- Time in Business:29 Years
- Company Number:135286
- Size:Medium Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Principal Activity:[91.33] Activities of Other Membership Organizations N.E.C.
- May Trade As:Coolock Community and Enterprise Campus Company Ltd
- Registered Address:Coolock Development Centre,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|B10 CHANGE IN DIRECTORS/SECRETARY||7||09/10/2017||09/11/2017|
|ACCOUNTS CERTIFICATION PAGE||2||19/09/2017||10/10/2017|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||9||19/09/2017||10/10/2017|
|B10 CHANGE IN DIRECTORS/SECRETARY||5||05/07/2017||22/08/2017|