Ces Energy Limited was set up on Tuesday the 12th of January 1999. Their current address is Dublin 3, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors Tom Marren and Cathy Donohoe have been the director of 9 other Irish companies between them; 1 of which is now closed. According to our records, Ces Energy Limited has had a judgment registered against it, which is now satisfied. Ces Energy Limited has 2 shareholders. This Irish company shares its Eircode with at least 7 other companies.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:27/11/2017
- Latest Accounts Filed:30/10/2017
- Report Based On Accounts:31/12/2016
- Next Set of Accounts Due:30/09/2018
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Ces Energy Limited
- Time in Business:19 Years
- Company Number:299715
- Size:Small Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Phone:+353 (0)1 854 2800
- Principal Activity:[45.25] Other Construction Work Involving Special Trades
- May Trade As:Ces Energy Ltd
- Disclaimer: Other Details
- Please note the 'other details' displayed above are collected from a variety of public sources and are appended to this report for your convenience. As they are non-CRO data, we can not vouch for their accuracy or timeliness. To update contact details on this company simply email us
- Registered Address:1 the Seapoint Building,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
A judgment has been registered against Ces Energy Limited, which is now satisfied. More information about Ces Energy Limited and their Judgments is available in our comprehensive Credit Report. Purchase today and get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|ACCOUNTS CERTIFICATION PAGE||2||30/09/2017||30/10/2017|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||10||30/09/2017||30/10/2017|
|C1 MORTGAGE/CHARGE CREATED BY IRISH COMPANY||5||22/03/2017||28/03/2017|