Benray Limited was set up on Monday the 6th of March 2006. Their current partial address is Dublin 17, and the current official company status is Normal, however please note the RiskWatch entry below. The company's current directors have been the director of 75 other Irish companies between them; 29 of which are now closed. Benray Limited has 4 shareholders.
- Company Name:Benray Limited
- Time in Business:12 Years
- Company Number:416531
- Size:Small Company
- Current Status:NORMALForm E8 (Notice of Appointment of Receiver) per S436 CA 2014 has been filed with the CRO in respect of part or all of the property of the company, which property may or may not be beneficially owned by the company. Please refer to the relevant E8 Form(s) for further information.
- Principal Activity:[45.21] General Construction of Buildings and Civil Engineering Works
- May Trade As:Benray Ltd
- Registered Address:11 Burnell Court,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||11||06/09/2018||21/09/2018|
|E8 NOTICE OF APPOINTMENT OF RECEIVER||8||12/02/2018||05/03/2018|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||11||06/09/2017||24/01/2018|
|E9 RECEIVERS ABSTRACT||6||10/02/2016||12/10/2017|
|E9 RECEIVERS ABSTRACT||6||10/08/2016||12/10/2017|
|E9 RECEIVERS ABSTRACT||6||10/02/2017||12/10/2017|
|E9 RECEIVERS ABSTRACT||8||10/08/2015||12/10/2017|
|E9 RECEIVERS ABSTRACT||6||04/05/2017||12/10/2017|
|E11 RECEIVERS NOTICE OF CESSATION.||2||04/05/2017||15/05/2017|
|E9 RECEIVERS ABSTRACT||9||10/02/2015||08/05/2015|
|E8 NOTICE OF APPOINTMENT OF RECEIVER||3||11/08/2014||13/08/2014|
|CERTIFICATE - NEW COMPANY WITH CAPITAL DUTY||1||06/03/2006||01/03/2006|