Bayview Hotel (Waterville) Limited was set up on Tuesday the 24th of September 1957. Their current address is Co Chiarrai, and the current official company status is Normal, however please note the RiskWatch entry below. The company's current directors Michael O'Shea and Ann O'Shea have been the director of 9 other Irish companies between them; 3 of which are now closed. Bayview Hotel (Waterville) Limited has 2 shareholders.
- Company Name:Bayview Hotel (Waterville) Limited
- Time in Business:60 Years
- Company Number:16694
- Size:Micro Company
- Current Status:NORMALForm E8 (Notice of Appointment of Receiver) per S436 CA 2014 has been filed with the CRO in respect of part or all of the property of the company, which property may or may not be beneficially owned by the company. Please refer to the relevant E8 Form(s) for further information.
- Principal Activity:[55.11] Hotels and Motels, with Restaurant
- May Trade As:
- Registered Address:C/O Tor Tionscal Caol Teo, Máistir Gaoithe,
- RiskWatch: E8 NOTICE OF APPOINTMENT OF RECEIVER
Effective Date 30/05/2017
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|C17 CHANGES TO PARTICULARS OF CHARGE HOLDER||-||30/05/2017||07/02/2018||Coming|
|ACCOUNTS CERTIFICATION PAGE||2||30/09/2017||31/10/2017|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||9||30/09/2017||31/10/2017|
|E9 RECEIVERS ABSTRACT||4||30/05/2017||02/06/2017|
|E9 RECEIVERS ABSTRACT||4||20/11/2016||02/06/2017|
|E11 RECEIVERS NOTICE OF CESSATION.||3||30/05/2017||02/06/2017|
|E9 RECEIVERS ABSTRACT||4||20/05/2017||02/06/2017|
|E9 RECEIVERS ABSTRACT||4||20/11/2015||02/06/2017|
|E9 RECEIVERS ABSTRACT||4||20/05/2016||02/06/2017|
|E8 NOTICE OF APPOINTMENT OF RECEIVER||4||30/05/2017||31/05/2017|
|E8 NOTICE OF APPOINTMENT OF RECEIVER||4||21/05/2015||22/06/2016|