Ballinasmalla Holdings Limited was set up on Tuesday the 22nd of April 2008. Their current address is Galway, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors Michael Dalton, Eamon Dalton, Thomas Connolly and Eugene Patrick Dalton have been the director of 26 other Irish companies between them; 3 of which are now closed. Ballinasmalla Holdings Limited has 7 shareholders.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:19/12/2017
- Latest Accounts Filed:26/10/2017
- Report Based On Accounts:31/12/2016
- Next Set of Accounts Due:30/09/2018
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Ballinasmalla Holdings Limited
- Time in Business:10 Years
- Company Number:456438
- Size:Large Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Phone:1800 267 742
- Principal Activity:[74.15] Management Activities of Holding Companies
- May Trade As:Ballinasmalla Holdings Ltd
- Disclaimer: Other Details
- Please note the 'other details' displayed above are collected from a variety of public sources and are appended to this report for your convenience. As they are non-CRO data, we can not vouch for their accuracy or timeliness. To update contact details on this company simply email us
- Registered Address:Corrib Oil,
Galway Technology Park,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|C1 MORTGAGE/CHARGE CREATED BY IRISH COMPANY||12||25/05/2018||11/06/2018|
|C1 MORTGAGE/CHARGE CREATED BY IRISH COMPANY||11||25/05/2018||06/06/2018|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||21||30/09/2017||26/10/2017|