Avaya Ireland Limited was set up on Wednesday the 5th of December 1990. Their current address is Galway, H91 A0h2, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors John Hynes and Michael Murray have been the director of 13 other Irish companies between them; 4 of which are now closed. Avaya Ireland Limited has 1 shareholder. This Irish company shares its Eircode with at least 5 other companies.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:04/09/2017
- Latest Accounts Filed:30/06/2016
- Report Based On Accounts:30/09/2015
- Next Set of Accounts Due:30/12/2017
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Avaya Ireland Limited
- Time in Business:26 Years
- Company Number:167267
- Size:Large Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Phone:+353 (0)1 483 308000
- Principal Activity:[93.05] Other Service Activities N.E.C.
- May Trade As:Avaya Ireland Ltd
- Disclaimer: Other Details
- Please note the 'other details' displayed above are collected from a variety of public sources and are appended to this report for your convenience. As they are non-CRO data, we can not vouch for their accuracy or timeliness. To update contact details on this company simply email us on firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered Address:Unit 25-29,
Mervue Business Park,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|B83 ALTERATION OF FINANCIAL YEAR END DATE||2||02/08/2017||02/08/2017|
|B73 REQUEST TO CHANGE A COMPANYS NARD||3||30/06/2017||26/07/2017|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||8||30/06/2017||26/07/2017|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||9||30/06/2016||30/06/2016|
|G1Q - CONSTITUTION||30||07/07/2000||19/07/2000|