Apple Sales International was set up on Wednesday the 4th of April 1990. Their current partial address is Co. Cork, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors have been the director of 12 other Irish companies between them; 3 of which are now closed. Apple Sales International has 2 shareholders.
- Unlimited Companies are not required to file financial accounts. Therefore this report is based on Judgment searches for the Company, and extensive background checks of each of its directors based on name, date of birth (if available) and town/county.
- Credit Report
- Company Printout Report
- Full Directors Background Check
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Apple Sales International
- Time in Business:28 Years
- Company Number:157192
- Size:Large Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Principal Activity:[30.02] Manufacture of Computers and Other Information Processing Equipment
- May Trade As:
- Registered Address:Hollyhill Industrial Estate,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||10||27/06/2018||07/08/2018|
|B10 CHANGE IN DIRECTORS/SECRETARY||5||17/05/2018||01/06/2018|
|B10 CHANGE IN DIRECTORS/SECRETARY||5||07/11/2017||21/11/2017|
|B10 CHANGE IN DIRECTORS/SECRETARY||8||16/08/2017||30/08/2017|
|CERTIFICATE - N3 CHANGE OF COMPANY NAME(NEW ACT REQUIREMENT)||1||02/08/2016||19/09/2016|