Woodford Capital Designated Activity Company was set up on Tuesday the 12th of December 2000. Their current address is 68 Lower Baggot Street, Dublin 2, and the company status is Normal. The company has 7 directors who have also been the director of 99 other Irish companies between them; 40 of which are now closed. Woodford Capital Designated Activity Company has 6 shareholders. This Irish company shares its Eircode with at least 7 other companies.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:03/02/2016
- Latest Accounts Filed:14/12/2015
- Report Based On Accounts:31/05/2015
- Next Set of Accounts Due:30/11/2016
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Woodford Capital Designated Activity Company
- Time in Business:16 Years
- Company Number:336478
- Size:Large Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Principal Activity:[74.15] Management Activities of Holding Companies
- Registered Address:68 Lower Baggot Street,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|D20 APPLICATION TO RE-REGISTER COMPANY TYPE||3||10/11/2016||18/11/2016|
|B83 ALTERATION OF FINANCIAL YEAR END DATE||2||31/03/2016||17/06/2016|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||23||30/11/2015||14/12/2015|