Woodfield Publishing Limited was set up on Thursday the 8th of June 2000. Their current address is Dublin 2, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors Michael Collins and Nicola Collins have been the director of 5 other Irish companies between them; 1 of which is now closed. Woodfield Publishing Limited has 7 shareholders. This Irish company shares its Eircode with at least 3 other companies.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:10/05/2016
- Latest Accounts Filed:26/02/2016
- Report Based On Accounts:31/08/2015
- Next Set of Accounts Due:31/01/2017
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Woodfield Publishing Limited
- Time in Business:16 Years
- Company Number:328465
- Size:Small Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Principal Activity:[72.20] Software Consultancy and Supply
- May Trade As:Woodfield Publishing Ltd
- Registered Address:17 Dame Court,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Bad Debt Judgments registered for Co. Name matches.
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||11||31/01/2016||26/02/2016|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||11||31/01/2015||02/03/2015|