William Grant & Sons Irish Manufacturing Limited was set up on Monday the 11th of February 1901. Their current address is Dublin 2, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors John Broadbridge, Damien Heary, Caspar Alexander MacRae, Craig Alexander Martin and Lindsay Campbell have been the director of 10 other Irish companies between them. William Grant & Sons Irish Manufacturing Limited has 1 shareholder.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:09/12/2016
- Latest Accounts Filed:27/10/2016
- Report Based On Accounts:31/12/2015
- Next Set of Accounts Due:30/09/2017
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:William Grant & Sons Irish Manufacturing Limited
- Time in Business:116 Years
- Company Number:2547
- Size:Large Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Principal Activity:[52.11] Retail Sale in Non-Specialized Stores with Food, Beverages or Tobacco Predominating
- May Trade As:
- Registered Address:4th Floor Block D,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||12||30/09/2016||27/10/2016|
|N1 CONVERSION TO LTD||2||17/12/2015||15/02/2016|