Westgate Biological Limited was set up on Friday the 4th of April 1997. Their current address is Dublin 4, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors Michael Anthony Folan, Joe Dunne and John Stephen Burns have been the director of 13 other Irish companies between them; 1 of which is now closed. Westgate Biological Limited has 8 shareholders. This Irish company shares its Eircode with at least 35 other companies.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:07/10/2015
- Latest Accounts Filed:22/09/2015
- Report Based On Accounts:31/12/2014
- Next Set of Accounts Due:30/09/2016
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Westgate Biological Limited
- Time in Business:19 Years
- Company Number:264236
- Size:Small Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Principal Activity:[74.84] Other Business Activities N.E.C.
- May Trade As:Westgate Biological Ltd
- Registered Address:22 Bridge Street,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||13||22/09/2015||22/09/2015|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||11||30/09/2014||19/12/2014|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||12||30/09/2013||09/12/2013|