Westar Homes Limited was set up on Friday the 14th of November 2014. Their current address is Dublin 8, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors Anne Fadden, Patrick Gerard Fadden, Patrick Fadden and William Fadden have been the director of 27 other Irish companies between them; 10 of which are now closed. Westar Homes Limited has 2 shareholders.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:03/04/2017
- Latest Accounts Filed:28/10/2016
- Report Based On Accounts:31/12/2015
- Next Set of Accounts Due:30/09/2017
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Westar Homes Limited
- Time in Business:2 Years
- Company Number:552665
- Size:Large Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Principal Activity:[67.13] Activities Auxiliary To Financial Intermediation N.E.C.
- May Trade As:Westar Homes Ltd
- Registered Address:C/O Dodd and Company Solicitors,
Dmg Business Centre, Camden Row,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||12||30/09/2016||28/10/2016|
|C1B CONFIRMATION OF CHG BY A CO INC. IN THE STATE||3||15/08/2016||09/08/2016|
|C1A NOTICE OF CHG BY A CO INC. IN THE STATE||4||09/08/2016||09/08/2016|
|G1Q - CONSTITUTION||17||22/06/2015||23/06/2015|