Watermark Cards Limited was set up on Monday the 8th of February 2010. Their current address is Dublin 18, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors Paul Slater, Brian Murtagh and John Kilroy have been the director of 11 other Irish companies between them; 4 of which are now closed. Watermark Cards Limited has 7 shareholders. This Irish company shares its Eircode with at least 5 other companies.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:28/10/2016
- Latest Accounts Filed:17/10/2016
- Report Based On Accounts:31/03/2016
- Next Set of Accounts Due:31/12/2017
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Watermark Cards Limited
- Time in Business:7 Years
- Company Number:480694
- Size:Small Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Principal Activity:[52.12] Other Retail Sale in Non-Specialized Stores
- May Trade As:Watermark Cards Ltd
- Registered Address:608 Timeplace,
Sandyford Industrial Estate,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||14||17/10/2016||17/10/2016|