United Technologies Intercompany Lending Ireland Designated Activity Company was set up on Wednesday the 12th of July 1995. Their current address is Dublin 2, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors Stuart Bottomley, Seamus O'Croinin and Christopher Herbert Witzky have been the director of 335 other Irish companies between them; 103 of which are now closed. United Technologies Intercompany Lending Ireland Designated Activity Company has 1 shareholder. This Irish company shares its Eircode with at least 96 other companies.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:29/09/2016
- Latest Accounts Filed:02/09/2016
- Report Based On Accounts:30/11/2015
- Next Set of Accounts Due:30/08/2017
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:United Technologies Intercompany Lending Ireland Designated Activity Company
- Time in Business:21 Years
- Company Number:235723
- Size:Large Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Principal Activity:[74.84] Other Business Activities N.E.C.
- Registered Address:4th Floor,
25-28 Adelaide Road,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|OTHER DIRECTORSHIP LIST||12||30/08/2016||02/09/2016|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||14||30/08/2016||02/09/2016|
|N2 CONVERSION TO DAC||4||04/08/2016||12/08/2016|