Tyre Recovery Activity Compliance Scheme Limited was set up on Friday the 1st of July 2005. Their current address is Co. Louth, and the current official company status is Normal, however please note the RiskWatch entry below. The company's current directors Paddy Murphy, Leo Kerley, David Naughton and Niall Murray have been the director of 12 other Irish companies between them; 1 of which is now closed.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:06/10/2016
- Latest Accounts Filed:28/10/2015
- Report Based On Accounts:31/12/2014
- Next Set of Accounts Due:30/09/2016
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Registered Address:Fitzwilliam Court,
11/13 Dyer Street,
- RiskWatch: E2 NOTICE OF APPOINTMENT OF LIQUIDATOR
Effective Date 24/09/2016
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Bad Debt Judgments registered for Co. Name matches.
|E2 NOTICE OF APPOINTMENT OF LIQUIDATOR||2||24/09/2016||05/10/2016|
|G1 SPECIAL RESOLUTION||2||24/09/2016||05/10/2016|
|MEMBERS VOLUNTARY WINDING UP DEC OF SOLV||8||31/07/2016||05/10/2016|
|G1 SPECIAL RESOLUTION||2||22/12/2015||08/01/2016|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||8||30/09/2015||28/10/2015|