Tymon Company Secretaries Limited was set up on Friday the 2nd of May 2003. Their current address is Dublin 18, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors Eilis Broderick, Sarah Hughes and Siobhan McKenna have been the director of 617 other Irish companies between them; 268 of which are now closed. Tymon Company Secretaries Limited has 3 shareholders. This Irish company shares its Eircode with at least 57 other companies.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:09/03/2016
- Latest Accounts Filed:29/02/2016
- Report Based On Accounts:30/04/2015
- Next Set of Accounts Due:31/01/2017
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Tymon Company Secretaries Limited
- Time in Business:13 Years
- Company Number:370568
- Size:Small Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Principal Activity:[74.11] Legal Activities
- May Trade As:Tymon Company Secretaries Ltd
- Registered Address:108 Q House,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||8||31/01/2016||29/02/2016|
|ACCOUNTS CERTIFICATION PAGE||2||31/01/2016||29/02/2016|