Tom Lynes Plant Hire Limited was set up on Friday the 10th of October 1997. Their current address is Co Cork, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors Tom Lynes and Christina Lynes have been the director of 1 other Irish company between them; 1 of which is now closed. Tom Lynes Plant Hire Limited has 2 shareholders.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:15/02/2017
- Latest Accounts Filed:22/12/2016
- Report Based On Accounts:29/02/2016
- Next Set of Accounts Due:30/11/2017
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Tom Lynes Plant Hire Limited
- Time in Business:19 Years
- Company Number:273586
- Size:Small Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Principal Activity:[29.XX] Manufacture of Machinery and Equipment N.E.C.
- May Trade As:Tom Lynes Plant Hire Ltd
- Registered Address:Cecilstown,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|NEW! ACCOUNT DETAILS||11||29/02/2016||22/12/2016|
|NEW! B1 ANNUAL RETURN||8||30/11/2016||22/12/2016|
|N1 CONVERSION TO LTD||4||09/05/2016||09/05/2016|