Tjn Limited was set up on Thursday the 17th of February 2000. Their current address is Galway, and the current official company status is Normal, however please note the RiskWatch entry below. The company's current directors Tom Nestor and John Nestor have been the director of 4 other Irish companies between them. Tjn Limited has 1 shareholder.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:29/03/2017
- Latest Accounts Filed:11/01/2016
- Report Based On Accounts:31/01/2015
- Next Set of Accounts Due:31/10/2016
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Tjn Limited
- Time in Business:17 Years
- Company Number:320750
- Size:Medium Company
- Current Status:NORMALForm E8 (Notice of Appointment of Receiver) per S436 CA 2014 has been filed with the CRO in respect of part or all of the property of the company, which property may or may not be beneficially owned by the company. Please refer to the relevant E8 Form(s) for further information.
- Principal Activity:[52.47] Retail Sale of Books, Newspapers and Stationery
- May Trade As:
- Registered Address:Londis,
Fr Griffin Road,
- RiskWatch: E8 NOTICE OF APPOINTMENT OF RECEIVER
Effective Date 21/03/2017
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|E8 NOTICE OF APPOINTMENT OF RECEIVER||4||21/03/2017||27/03/2017|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||8||31/10/2015||11/01/2016|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||8||31/10/2014||24/04/2015|