The Tipperary Sawmills, Limited was set up on Friday the 24th of April 1942. Their current address is Limerick, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors Mark McMahon and Stephen Mulhall have been the director of 43 other Irish companies between them; 17 of which are now closed. The Tipperary Sawmills, Limited has 1 shareholder.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:16/06/2017
- Latest Accounts Filed:26/05/2017
- Report Based On Accounts:31/12/2016
- Next Set of Accounts Due:30/09/2018
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:The Tipperary Sawmills, Limited
- Time in Business:75 Years
- Company Number:10325
- Size:Large Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Principal Activity:[51.13] Agents Involved in the Sale of Timber and Building Materials
- May Trade As:The Tipperary Sawmills Ltd
- Registered Address:Corcanree, Dock Road,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||14||26/05/2017||26/05/2017|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||14||30/09/2016||26/10/2016|