The National Opera House was set up on Monday the 22nd of October 1956. Their current address is Wexford, and the company status is Normal. The company has 7 directors who have also been the director of 20 other Irish companies between them; 4 of which are now closed. The National Opera House has 1 shareholder.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:01/02/2017
- Latest Accounts Filed:20/12/2016
- Report Based On Accounts:31/03/2016
- Next Set of Accounts Due:30/09/2017
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Registered Address:The National Opera House,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||13||30/09/2016||20/12/2016|
|G1Q CHANGE OF NAME SPECIAL RESOLUTION||1||31/08/2016||10/10/2016|
|G5 DECLARATION DISPENSE SUFFIX FROM COMPANY NAME||2||31/08/2016||10/10/2016|
|G1 SPECIAL RESOLUTION||2||31/08/2016||10/10/2016|