The National Leprechaun Museum of Ireland Limited was set up on Wednesday the 7th of October 2009. Their current address is Dublin 1, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors Thomas O'Rahilly and Harry O'Rahilly have been the director of 1 other Irish company between them. The National Leprechaun Museum of Ireland Limited has 4 shareholders.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:29/11/2016
- Latest Accounts Filed:26/10/2016
- Report Based On Accounts:31/03/2016
- Next Set of Accounts Due:30/09/2017
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:The National Leprechaun Museum of Ireland Limited
- Time in Business:7 Years
- Company Number:476081
- Size:Small Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Phone:+353 (0)1 873 3899
- Principal Activity:[63.30] Activities of Travel Agencies and Tour Operators; Tourist Assistance Activities N.E.C.
- May Trade As:The National Leprechaun Museum of Ireland Ltd
- Registered Address:Twilfit House,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||9||30/09/2016||26/10/2016|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||10||12/08/2015||09/09/2015|
|B47 NOTICE(LETTER) OF RESIGNATION OF AUDITOR||1||31/12/2014||05/01/2015|