The Maersk Company (Ireland) Limited was set up on Wednesday the 1st of December 1976. Their current address is Dublin 15, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors Christopher Stephens and Simon Smith have been the director of 1 other Irish company between them; 1 of which is now closed. The Maersk Company (Ireland) Limited has 1 shareholder.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:05/11/2016
- Latest Accounts Filed:25/10/2016
- Report Based On Accounts:31/12/2015
- Next Set of Accounts Due:30/09/2017
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:The Maersk Company (Ireland) Limited
- Time in Business:40 Years
- Company Number:57257
- Size:Small Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- May Trade As:The Maersk Company Ireland Ltd
- Registered Address:Suite 9, Plaza 256,
Blanchardstown Corporate Park 2,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||6||30/09/2016||25/10/2016|
|N1 CONVERSION TO LTD||2||08/06/2016||04/07/2016|