The Irish Times Holdings Unlimited Company was set up on Wednesday the 10th of April 1974. Their current address is Dublin 2, and the company status is Normal. The company has 7 directors who have also been the director of 59 other Irish companies between them; 15 of which are now closed. The Irish Times Holdings Unlimited Company has 2 shareholders. This Irish company shares its Eircode with at least 10 other companies.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:29/10/2016
- Latest Accounts Filed:06/10/2016
- Report Based On Accounts:31/12/2015
- Next Set of Accounts Due:30/09/2017
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Registered Address:The Irish Times Building,
24 - 28 Tara Street,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|N3 CHANGE OF COMPANY NAME(NEW ACT REQUIREMENT)||3||29/09/2016||07/10/2016|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||15||30/09/2016||06/10/2016|