The Irish Coastal Rowing Federation Limited was set up on Tuesday the 24th of October 1995. Their current address is Cork, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors John Thomas Flynn, William Deasy and Victor Bridges have been the director of 7 other Irish companies between them; 1 of which is now closed.
- Company Name:The Irish Coastal Rowing Federation Limited
- Time in Business:20 Years
- Company Number:239939
- Size:Small (Balance sheet total does not exceed 4.4m)
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Principal Activity:[91.33] Activities of Other Membership Organizations N.E.C.
- May Trade As:The Irish Coastal Rowing Federation Ltd
- Registered Address:Castlepark,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months.
Search all Bad Debt Judgments registered for Co. Name matches.
|NEW! B1 ANNUAL RETURN||8||31/05/2015||11/03/2016|
|NEW! ACCOUNT DETAILS||30||30/09/2014||11/03/2016|
|B72 - AUDITOR`S RESIGNATION NOTICE AFTER AUDIT EXE||4||31/12/2014||26/02/2015|
|B10 CHANGE IN DIRECTORS/SECRETARY||4||06/05/2014||11/09/2014|
|B10 CHANGE IN DIRECTORS/SECRETARY||3||06/05/2014||11/09/2014|
|A1 APPLICATION TO REGISTER AS A NEW COMPANY,||26||24/10/1995|