The Irish Coastal Rowing Federation Limited was set up on Tue the 24th of Oct 1995 in Cork. Their current status is Normal. The company's current directors William Deasy, John Thomas Flynn, Brian Martin and Victor Bridges have been the director of 6 other Irish companies between them; 1 of which is now closed. According to our records, The Irish Coastal Rowing Federation Limited has not had judgments registered against it in the past 6 years.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:05/08/2013
- Latest Accounts Filed:28/06/2013
- Report Based On Accounts:28/06/2013
- Next Set of Accounts Due:31/05/2014
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:The Irish Coastal Rowing Federation Limited
- Time in Business:18 Years
- Company Number:239939
- Size:Small (Balance sheet total does not exceed 4.4m)
- Current Status:Normal
- Principal Activity:[91.33] Activities Of Other Membership Organizations N.E.C.
- May Trade As:The Irish Coastal Rowing Federation Ltd
- Registered Address:Castlepark,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Premium Report.
Search all Bad Debt Judgments registered for Co. Name matches.
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||6||31/05/2013||28/06/2013|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||6||31/05/2012||28/06/2012|
|A1 APPLICATION TO REGISTER AS A NEW COMPANY,||26||24/10/1995|