The Irish Coastal Rowing Federation Limited was set up on Tuesday the 24th of October 1995. Their current address is Cork, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors William Deasy, John Thomas Flynn and Victor Bridges have been the director of 7 other Irish companies between them; 1 of which is now closed.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:05/05/2016
- Latest Accounts Filed:11/03/2016
- Report Based On Accounts:30/09/2014
- Next Set of Accounts Due:31/05/2016
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:The Irish Coastal Rowing Federation Limited
- Time in Business:20 Years
- Company Number:239939
- Size:Small Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Principal Activity:[91.33] Activities of Other Membership Organizations N.E.C.
- May Trade As:The Irish Coastal Rowing Federation Ltd
- Registered Address:Castlepark,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Bad Debt Judgments registered for Co. Name matches.
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||8||31/05/2015||11/03/2016|
|B72 - AUDITOR`S RESIGNATION NOTICE AFTER AUDIT EXE||4||31/12/2014||26/02/2015|
|B10 CHANGE IN DIRECTORS/SECRETARY||4||06/05/2014||11/09/2014|
|B10 CHANGE IN DIRECTORS/SECRETARY||3||06/05/2014||11/09/2014|
|A1 APPLICATION TO REGISTER AS A NEW COMPANY,||26||24/10/1995|