The Irish Chocolate Company Unlimited Company was set up on Thursday the 29th of May 1980. Their current address is Butlers Chocolates,Clonshaugh Industrial Estate,Dublin 17, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors Owen Sorensen, James Colm Sorensen and Mairead Sorensen have been the director of 14 other Irish companies between them; 4 of which are now closed. The Irish Chocolate Company Unlimited Company has 2 shareholders. This Irish company shares its Eircode with at least 4 other companies.
- Unlimited Companies are not required to file financial accounts. Therefore this report is based on Judgment searches for the Company, and extensive background checks of each of its directors based on name, date of birth (if available) and town/county.
- Credit Report
- Company Printout Report
- Full Directors Background Check
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:The Irish Chocolate Company Unlimited Company
- Time in Business:37 Years
- Company Number:75745
- Size:Large Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Phone:+353 (0)1 671 0599
- Principal Activity:[18.22] Manufacture of Other Outerwear
- May Trade As:
- Registered Address:Butlers Chocolates,
Clonshaugh Industrial Estate,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||12||30/09/2016||20/10/2016|
|B10 CHANGE IN DIRECTORS/SECRETARY||5||13/01/2016||16/02/2016|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||12||30/09/2015||01/10/2015|
|COPY OF CERTIFICATE OF INCORPORATION||1||29/05/1980|