The Irish Association of Pension Funds was set up on Tuesday the 3rd of May 1983. Their current address is Suite 2, Slane House, 25 Lower Mount Street, Dublin 2, and the company status is Normal. The company has 11 directors who have also been the director of 49 other Irish companies between them; 16 of which are now closed.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:13/06/2016
- Latest Accounts Filed:09/06/2016
- Report Based On Accounts:31/12/2015
- Next Set of Accounts Due:24/05/2017
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:The Irish Association of Pension Funds
- Time in Business:33 Years
- Company Number:94448
- Size:Small Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Phone:+353 (0)1 661 2427
- Principal Activity: ? [91.33] Activities of Other Membership Organizations N.E.C.
- Registered Address:Suite 2, Slane House,
25 Lower Mount Street,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|B10 CHANGE IN DIRECTORS/SECRETARY||2||05/05/2016||24/08/2016|
|B10 CHANGE IN DIRECTORS/SECRETARY||2||01/06/2016||28/06/2016|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||15||24/05/2016||09/06/2016|
|B10 CHANGE IN DIRECTORS/SECRETARY||2||02/12/2015||13/01/2016|