The Institute of Financial Services Designated Activity Company was set up on Tuesday the 16th of September 1997. Their current address is Dublin 1, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors Diarmuid Bradley and Michael Feeney have been the director of 41 other Irish companies between them; 24 of which are now closed. The Institute of Financial Services Designated Activity Company has 1 shareholder. This Irish company shares its Eircode with at least 21 other companies.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:08/07/2016
- Latest Accounts Filed:22/06/2016
- Report Based On Accounts:31/12/2015
- Next Set of Accounts Due:12/07/2017
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:The Institute of Financial Services Designated Activity Company
- Time in Business:19 Years
- Company Number:272163
- Size:Small Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Principal Activity:[80.XX] Education
- Registered Address:1 North Wall Quay,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|B10 CHANGE IN DIRECTORS/SECRETARY||4||16/11/2016||22/11/2016|
|B10 CHANGE IN DIRECTORS/SECRETARY||8||25/10/2016||07/11/2016|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||8||22/06/2016||22/06/2016|