The Institute of Certified Public Accountants in Ireland Benevolent Fund Limited was set up on Friday the 14th of April 2000. Their current address is Dublin 2, and the company status is Normal. The company has 7 directors who have also been the director of 16 other Irish companies between them; 4 of which are now closed. The Institute of Certified Public Accountants in Ireland Benevolent Fund Limited has 2 shareholders. This Irish company shares its Eircode with at least 2 other companies.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:18/11/2016
- Latest Accounts Filed:26/10/2016
- Report Based On Accounts:31/12/2015
- Next Set of Accounts Due:30/09/2017
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:The Institute of Certified Public Accountants in Ireland Benevolent Fund Limited
- Time in Business:16 Years
- Company Number:327071
- Size:Small Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Principal Activity:[91.33] Activities of Other Membership Organizations N.E.C.
- May Trade As:The Institute of Certified Public Accountants in Ireland Benevolent Fund Ltd
- Registered Address:17 Harcourt Street,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||11||30/09/2016||26/10/2016|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||11||30/09/2015||22/10/2015|