The House of Donohoe Limited was set up on Thursday the 15th of April 1993. Their current address is Railway Stores,Templeshannon,Enniscorthy,Co Wexford, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors Patrick Joseph Kickham, Michael John Kickham and John Kickham have been the director of 26 other Irish companies between them; 8 of which are now closed. The House of Donohoe Limited has 2 shareholders. This Irish company shares its Eircode with at least 7 other companies.
- Company Name:The House of Donohoe Limited
- Time in Business:24 Years
- Company Number:201446
- Size:Medium Company
- Current Status:NORMALForm E8 (Notice of Appointment of Receiver) per S436 CA 2014 has been filed with the CRO in respect of part or all of the property of the company, which property may or may not be beneficially owned by the company. Please refer to the relevant E8 Form(s) for further information.
- Principal Activity:[15.97] Manufacture of Malt
- May Trade As:The House of Donohoe Ltd
- Registered Address:Railway Stores,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|NEW! E9 RECEIVERS ABSTRACT||6||03/05/2017||04/08/2017|
|E9 RECEIVERS ABSTRACT||10||03/11/2016||11/01/2017|
|E9 RECEIVERS ABSTRACT||10||03/05/2016||14/12/2016|
|E9 RECEIVERS ABSTRACT||6||04/05/2016||05/07/2016|
|E8 NOTICE OF APPOINTMENT OF RECEIVER||2||04/11/2015||12/11/2015|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||9||31/07/2014||27/08/2015|