The Dunlaw Investment Company Unlimited Company was set up on Tuesday the 30th of March 1971. Their current address is 17 the Crescent,.Limerick, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors James St. John Dundon and Joseph L Dundon have been the director of 10 other Irish companies between them; 2 of which are now closed. The Dunlaw Investment Company Unlimited Company has 2 shareholders.
- Unlimited Companies are not required to file financial accounts. Therefore this report is based on Judgment searches for the Company, and extensive background checks of each of its directors based on name, date of birth (if available) and town/county.
- Credit Report
- Company Printout Report
- Full Directors Background Check
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:The Dunlaw Investment Company Unlimited Company
- Time in Business:46 Years
- Company Number:33838
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Principal Activity: ? [65.XX] Financial Intermediation, Except Insurance and Pension Funding
- Registered Address:17 the Crescent,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||9||31/12/2016||27/01/2017|
|ACCOUNTS CERTIFICATION PAGE||2||31/12/2016||27/01/2017|
|OTHER DIRECTORSHIP LIST||2||31/12/2016||27/01/2017|