The Discovery Programme: Centre For Archaeology and Innovation Ireland was set up on Monday the 15th of January 1996. Their current address is Dublin 2, and the company status is Normal. The company has 12 directors who have also been the director of 8 other Irish companies between them; 4 of which are now closed. This Irish company shares its Eircode with at least 1 other company.
- Order Report For Details
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:The Discovery Programme: Centre For Archaeology and Innovation Ireland
- Time in Business:20 Years
- Company Number:243328
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Principal Activity:[92.52] Museums Activities and Preservation of Historical Sites and Buildings
- May Trade As:The Discovery Programme: Centre For Archaeology & Innovation Ireland
- Registered Address:63 Merrion Square,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Bad Debt Judgments registered for Co. Name matches.
|NEW! B10 CHANGE IN DIRECTORS/SECRETARY||7||06/09/2016||25/10/2016|
|B10 CHANGE IN DIRECTORS/SECRETARY||8||15/01/2016||03/06/2016|
|B10 CHANGE IN DIRECTORS/SECRETARY||2||15/01/2016||16/03/2016|
|B10 CHANGE IN DIRECTORS/SECRETARY||6||15/01/2016||15/03/2016|
|B10 CHANGE IN DIRECTORS/SECRETARY||3||15/01/2016||15/03/2016|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||10||30/09/2015||19/10/2015|