The Cork Warehouse Company Limited was set up on Thursday the 10th of June 1965. Their current address is Westland House,Rushbrooke,Cobh,Co. Cork, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors Francis John Doyle and Conor Doyle have been the director of 70 other Irish companies between them; 35 of which are now closed. The Cork Warehouse Company Limited has 4 shareholders. This Irish company shares its Eircode with at least 10 other companies.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:16/12/2016
- Latest Accounts Filed:28/10/2016
- Report Based On Accounts:31/12/2015
- Next Set of Accounts Due:30/09/2017
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:The Cork Warehouse Company Limited
- Time in Business:52 Years
- Company Number:22777
- Size:Medium Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Principal Activity:[63.12] Storage and Warehousing
- May Trade As:The Cork Warehouse Company Ltd
- Registered Address:Westland House,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||23||30/09/2016||28/10/2016|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||23||30/09/2015||20/10/2015|