The Central Applications Office (Universities and Other Higher Education Institutions) was set up on Friday the 23rd of January 1976. Their current address is Galway, and the company status is Normal. The company has 11 directors who have also been the director of 12 other Irish companies between them; 1 of which is now closed. This Irish company shares its Eircode with at least 1 other company.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:05/08/2016
- Latest Accounts Filed:28/06/2016
- Report Based On Accounts:31/12/2015
- Next Set of Accounts Due:12/07/2017
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:The Central Applications Office (Universities and Other Higher Education Institutions)
- Time in Business:41 Years
- Company Number:53983
- Size:Small Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Phone:+353 (0)91 509 800
- Principal Activity: ? [80.42] Adult and Other Education N.E.C.
- May Trade As:
- Registered Address:Tower House,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|B10 CHANGE IN DIRECTORS/SECRETARY||4||01/12/2016||07/12/2016|
|G5 DECLARATION DISPENSE SUFFIX FROM NAME||2||03/06/2016||22/11/2016|
|N3 CHANGE OF COMPANY NAME(NEW ACT REQUIREMENT)||2||03/06/2016||22/11/2016|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||12||28/06/2016||28/06/2016|